DEAR PARTNERS AND COLLEAGUES
On behalf of Organizing Committee WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN
International research and practice Seminar «THE ROLE OF HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
IN THE INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF LEATHER, FOOTWEAR AND FUR INDUSTRY: PROBLEMS, ANALYSIS AND SOLUTIONS»
in the framework of the Erasmus + project "Reinforcing capacities of HEIs for leather and leather products
in Uzbekistan-Kazakhstan “REILEAP" hybrid event which will be held online and offline
Seminar venue – Tashkent Institute of Textile and Light Industry, Tashkent, Uzbekistan +(ZOOM)
Time of the Seminar - 12-16 October 2021.
Languages: uzbek, english and russia.
• Discussion of current issues and practices of implementation, generalization and dissemination of experience in innovative activities of universities.
• Creation of information space for effective interaction of universities and industrial enterprises
• Promoting the development of creative potential, creation of organizational and conditions for innovation, research and project activities, for the initiative, scientific and methodological interests.
• Development of scientific potential of students, undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists;
Directions of the Seminar (sections):
Section 1: Creative Approach to Leather and Fur Products Design
Section 2: Improving the competitiveness of the economy in the context of globalization, the prospects for small business and private entrepreneurship;
Section 3: Innovative technologies in textile and light industry.
Section 4: Problems and solutions of higher education in the integration of science, education and production.
Terms of participation
To participate in the Seminar, please submit the manuscripts by September 10, 2021 to
e-mail: email@example.com or Telegram number +998909171540
The organizational fee for participation in the Seminar for local participants is 100.000 sums. (8 €)
Registration fee includes:
- publication of the article (from 6-8 pages );
- Certificate of participant (on the condition of making a report);
- organizational and technical support of the Seminar.
The results of the Seminar will be published as articles in the E3S Web of Seminars (Q4 on CiteScore),
indexed in the international scientific database Scopus and Web of Science (the article must be prepared in
English). Each article is assigned a DOI number (digital object identifier) publication fee $192
(U.S. dollars) Details for publication payment will be sent in the second information letter.
In addition to scientific part of Seminar will be available cultural program, including one day tour to SAMARCAND City